001- Brick Game 1997 games in 1

This guy is responsible for countless hours of fun, seriously.

I found it in a garage over the weekend. We had one as a kid so I just had to get my hands on it. Guess what? Its STILL fun.





Remember all those missing batteries from the TV remote? this guy is the reason why.  ðŸ¤–

5- point checklist:

  • All the buttons are nice and sturdy and they work well.
  • The screen was very easy to see even in the daytime.
  • The paint in the front still holds up very well however in the back there are some Sharpie marks.
  • The sound didn't work I don't recall how good of a speaker it had.
  • The battery lid is missing so if shaken the batteries fall out

You can find similar ones HERE

I would recommend these as a nice retro gift that's cheap as well and it's good for kids of all ages!

Comments