002 - Monkey Bike

Feast youserlf on this super cool monkey bike!!

Althoug I could never learn to ride a monocycle .  I was able to confortably ride this guy in about 5 minutes.  It just takes a bit to get used to. After a few I was riding up and down the street with dreams of running away joining the circus.

Just Go Runt Mini Bike









I am 200 pounds and the bike held up very well.  I watched a guy who claims to be 280lbs ride it and it still was doing the job. Overall its really nice and sturdy and a nice piece to spark conversations.  The midnight blue paint is in very good shape and the chain is nice and greasy.  The piece comes from a bike collector so he does a very nice job at keeping it nice and running.

Monkey bikes are the way to go and I would recomend them since you can keep them in your trunk and go for a quick ride whenever and wherever!!


Comments