003 - 3 figures to make your week

003 - 3 figures to make your week

These 3 little guys will bring you loads of fun!

Picture this, Im going through a bucket full of legos in all colors shapes and sizes trying to remember if this was fun when I was a kid or not. All of a sudden these guys pop out of nowhere!

So I built them a cool little back drop to show them to you guys.

+ Good cop/bad cop from the lego movie


Love this guy he's is my favorite character from the movie.

+ Yoda



Yoda is so cool hes a dwarfed lego figure about 3/4 of a regular lego figure. Also after I had taken the picture I found a mini walking stick to go along with it.

+One legged R2D2



R2 rocks wether hes on a mug, shirt or figure. The only sad part is that I couldnt find his other leg. Guess Ill just photograph his good side.

Im going to combine these guys along with the brick breaker game and should come out with a couple fun pictures.  Any good captions?

If you like the content please Dont forget to share, like or Give me a comment.  Much appreciated, have a great day!

Comments